Los Angeles, USA, has been burning in a terrible fire since January 6. The vast area of ​​the city is reported by the news agency AFP, the death toll in the fire has reached 24 as of January 12.

Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna fears that the death toll may rise further. He said that a search is underway for bodies, and that about 12,000 structures have burned in the cities of Eaton and Parisetts so far. 40,000 acres have been burned.


So far, the damage is $ 150 billion. There are still no signs of abating the fires, but the relevant officials have issued a warning of dangerous wind speeds.


They fear that the fire will spread further, as they have reduced large parts of the second largest city in the United States to rubble.


Firefighting efforts are underway to contain the Pelicans Fire, which is moving toward Brentwood and the densely populated San Fernando Valley.


But the situation is expected to take a dramatic turn for the worse in the coming days.


The National Weather Service is forecasting wind speeds of more than 70 miles per hour (110 kilometers per hour) by early morning on January 14, which could trigger a PDS, or specific disaster, state, said Rose Schoenfeld, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service.


Firefighters are warning that such gusts could further fuel the fire.


That could push the fire into new areas. Los Angeles County Fire Chief Anthony Marney said his department has received dozens of new trucks and firefighters to help fight the blazes and is ready to tackle the new challenges.


Meanwhile, looting continues even in this critical situation due to the fire. Several people have been arrested, one of whom took part in the looting while wearing firefighter uniforms.


In the interest of strengthening security, a night curfew has been extended in the areas left by the fire, and the deployment of the National Guard has been requested.